Sunday 11 December 2016

Evaluation Task 4/ Notes on preproduction


  • In the pre-production process online platfroms such as Pinterest, or search engines such as Google were vital digital technologies as they promoted our creative process and research. While Pinterest allowed me to create mood boards, Google as a digital technology provided infinite research opportunities. 
  • Online Softwares such as Slide share, allowed me to distribute my  power point presentations and share them with my group members. 
  • Facebook, provided easy communication between the group members. 
  • Blogger in itself promoted the organisational element of pre production as it provided a steady documentation of the process, making the development easier as it provided a clear display of the idea at the different stages. 
This is our initial mood board, which was very helpful as it allowed us to source images to visualise our ideas in a group. I used Digital technology in the preproduction stage to help me shape the concept and idea.

Anne Braatz Media

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.