Sunday 6 March 2016

What will our thriller be called?

What is impotent

I used Wikipedia to research names of thrillers published in the 2010s.
  •  The trend I discovered is that most of them are one to three word titles. e.g. Gone girl, Save house, Savages, Stolen, Wrecked, unknown, source code, The roommate, the resident, the tall man and trance. 
  • Another thing I noticed is that multiple thrillers are named after their protagonists/ main characters .e.g. Lucy, Lucia, Hannah, Salt and Jack Reacher.
  • Personally I liked the names like Side effects, Trespass and Gone, since they are simple but also catch the audiences interest by giving a slight inside on the theme of the film.
see here: Thriller list


I also analyzed the main elements of our thriller that the title should/ could allude too and started developing a list of potential name ideas to discuss and develop in my group. 

Anne Braatz Media

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.