Wednesday 14 September 2016

3 SONG CHOICES

During today's session we had to make our first group decision which was narrowing down our 12 individual ideas and song choices to three songs and basic concepts we will continue working with.
After a long discussion we agreed on three songs that we want to develop further.

These three songs are:
1. Glory Box, by Portishead
2. If I ever feel better by Pheonix
3. Hurt me, by LÃ¥psley

Glory Box
The song was published in 1995, by the bristol based band Portishead. The group formed in 1991 and ever since produced music of the Trip-Hop and experimental rock genres.
(This song was originally suggested from Thomas)

If I ever feel better
'If I ever feel better' is a catchy Indie pop tune that was published in 2000 by the French band 'Pheonix'. The band formed in 1999, by Thomas Mars, Deck d'Arcy, Laurent Brancowitz and Christian Mazzalai. The artists are classified as a Rock band.
(This song was originally suggested from Thomas)

Hurt me

The electronic/ dance song was released in 2016, on the album 'Long Way Home' by the British artist LÃ¥psley. 
(This is one of my original songs, however we found that Honor and I had similar ideas that we are planning to combine during the development stages)
Anne Braatz Media

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.